Well.... I'm BLOGGING after so much time. Last blog was on February or something.
Uh... does anybody want to know what happened to me between this period of February and October. Well, let explian everything to you in a brief manner....
Uh... does anybody want to know what happened to me between this period of February and October. Well, let explian everything to you in a brief manner....
- Class 8 final examination.... expected to top in every exam like others... but result, all average exams and maths I couldn't finish the paper only. Ptm result also same.... scored marks in literature and science and maths... ঘেঁটে ঘ !! But still I got promoted to grade-9, which I did not know dat time will be the toughest year of my life.
- Class-9 शुरू हुआ और मेरे Life की band बज गई.... teachers not teaching properly, 100kg books with very idiotic informations... can't understand a single thing.... ऊपर से टपक के आ गया impossible projectworks !!! All inhuman human beings around me.... pressure, frustration, etc..... means my condition was very bad like other teens who knew that frm 9 how crucial life could be.
- Well, after so much of ups and downs in life finally I did good result in sa1 and lets see wat happens in sa2. I even got broke up wid my frndz and all sorts of good games in the middle of all these..... and now... I'm trying fr a recovery.
- Oh, yeah... frgt to tell you... I got a Mobile Phone of my own onmy 15th BIRTHDAY.... but again the commom problem like othrs... low networking
No comments:
Post a Comment