Monday, 12 March 2018

Life's out of Line again..

So, it's been looonnngggg time since my last blog. Well....first of all, a very happy new year 2018 to you all, but I don't know whether this year will be happy for me or not...that's because my times are going for the worse again...since November. So, let me again start my huge story...but I will make it short, and less 'immaturish' than the previous ones. I will also not detail it that much.
Firstly, I completed some of my favourite animes which I have been waiting for...which includes Fullmetal Alchemist (both the versions), Bakuman (I previously read it';s manga, but it was so boring, that I left it for sometime.....but then I watched the completed anime), and last, but not the least, NARUTO...yes, that huge franchise of a total 720 episodes. Actually, I was so much determined to complete these animes that I forgot that I have something called studies, plus I'm in class 11, where studies really matter. And, because of this, my life also started getting dysfunction-ed. Slowly-slowly, my trust for my friends also started to get loosened, but I still didn't lose hope.
After that I had my second term exams...which I gv without any preparations...and as a result, I got less marks in mostly all the subjects, even in the subjects I was very strong. At the same time, I started considering my life to be HELL again...I started getting frustrated. Only Anime was the drug that could make me happy towards the end of the year 2017, but slowly, I started realizing that it's becoming an addiction for me, which can be harmful in future.
When 2018 arrived, I expected a better year, but I was proved wrong when my PC's power control got a break down. As the days of final exams and before that practical exams started coming closer, I started getting mire frustrated and agitated in everything. I started hating my boring life, my friends, my parents, everyone. I also realized that I did not study at all for any subject, and I would surely end up failing. My mind was basically not working properly at that time..I was also not able to decide what to do next...I even used to forget things I was supposed to do. I also took a break from social media. In total, I was in a half-dead condition.
But in the midst of all this ruckus, some really good stuff happened, such as...I got my new phone, and it was muuuccchhh better than the last one...basically it depends on how I use it...and, the year-old case regarding my grandmother's house in Durgapur was over (it will take a huge chapter to discuss about this case). And finally, with ZERO preparations only, I gave my Final exams, which had full book syllabus. Most of them did not go well as expected...in subjects like Chemistry, FAIL was an ultimate expectation. I thought that something bad is gonna happen due to all these. But when the results came out last week, I unexpectedly PASSED in all the subjects. I did well once again in Computer & Maths, Average in English and as usual, lost my acceleration in Physics (even though I hv interest for it), Chemistry & Physical Education. I got a 64% in total; and even though my parents were not happy about my result, I knew where I lie.
Well, finally I'm gonna conclude by sayong SORRY to all the readers who are reading these blogs of mine for being so late for publishing my next blog, but seriously, guys, I did not have any time...and this year, I'm gonna give my Class-12 board exams, and also have to prepare for my JEE MAIN ( I don't know about ADVANCED)...so you can understand how much busy I have to be this year. So, I guess I will not be able to write blogs for another one year, but...don't worry!! Next time I write a blog...it will be a fresh one without any notification about grief, frustration, depression, etc.I will also talk about the good animes which I would watch later. Basically, this year I have to be properly settled down in every field and I also have to study properly...even the subjects I don't like at all. Anyways...a Good GOODBYE to all of you...let's see how this year goes for me...also, I'm gonna be 18 :) ;) !! And as I said, next time I will come up with a good and fresh blog, which everyone would like.

No comments:

Post a Comment