Hey guyzz! I'M BACK! Exactly 1 year after my last blog.
So, let me discuss what-what happened in this one year in my life.Basically, many things took place in this 366 days-Almost an epic. Let me explain you month-wise!!!
JANUARY: Nothing much, but I got a feeling of how the year would be. I had my FA4, as I remember, and my Annual Sports meet, which didn't have the excitement of Annual Concert. Plus, some chaos also took place in the school, but for me, it's like-'Oh! Forget it!'
FEBRUARY: I had a huge pr-uncle in the right side of my head!The situation was pathetic, but I didn't surrender until putting an end to it. This was the sign of the upcoming skin problems which I was going to have.
MARCH: I had my SA2 examinations of Cl-9. I thought I will do better than my last time in Cl-8. But, again, Science went BLAH! like every year, Maths again couldn't complete the paper, and other subjects also average. No A1! C.G.P.A. again 9 only! That time my mind was so frustrated that I decided not to study only for Cl-10, because every year the same result is there for me. 10 also it'll be the same. I also decided to watch a much-eager Hollywood movie with my friends, but due to its negative reviews, we failed to watch it. but I enjoyed reading some of my old story books and comic books which I had.
APRIL: This month began with watching a movie-a small budget Hindi movie, which was good, but I didn't want to watch it. I did some silly mistakes while watching the movie with my 3 friends, and this was the starting point of their negative attitude towards me. My new session of Cl-10 also began. Firstly, I didn't feel like going back to that rusty environment of school life, especially after my Cl-9 results. At the same time, I had an infection on the left part of my chest, which made me more frustrated. But I still controlled myself! Oh yea! I also joined my new tuition, and sadly, some of my classmates were also present there. That was the place where I first started communicating properly with people.
MAY: 8th May is usually my birthday. But this time, my B'day didn't go exciting like before. Plus, my Fa1 also began, and I tried my best in most of the exams. My Summer vacation also began very soon, and it left me with again those idiotic projects...and one more thing I want to include with this is that, the full year went on with the same topic-HERITAGE OF KOLKATA, and constantly the tools related to the same thing. I also got introduced to some 'perfect' movie downloading sites. Yipee!
JUNE, JULY & AUGUST: This were the three toughest months of the year. Firstly, I finally revealed my inner feelings to a girl whom I loved (though that was not a proposal). But soon, that love matter became the laughing stock of the class. And my best friends also turned against me. Some of the people also started the jealousy factor over me, by mostly embarrassing me. But I still tried to control the situation, and that's when I started understanding the concept of 'maturity', which I didn't understand till now, even being a 16-yr old fellow. I also got 'fever'-ised in the middle. But I had other ways of entertaining myself-like watching old cartoons of 'Tom & Jerry'.
SEPTEMBER: As usual, SA1 began, but before that we had a special mock test for cl-10 of 50 marks each subject. Oh yes! This year was also to decide what stream to choose in cl-11 and set a perfect goal in life. But I was confused as usual. Anyways, my sa1 went much better than other years, especially when I got A1 in Maths, which used to be my weakest subject once upon a time, but regular practice made me progress. I also showed good signs in Vernacular & Computer.
OCTOBER: It should be named the Puja month. This year's Puja and yester-years' Pujas were no-different. This month went good only for me. But I was still having some familiar problems. Diwali was also held in the same month.
NOVEMBER: This was also a good month. The best thing about this month was that I got introduced to Anime. I previously had a bad idea about anime, but after watching 'Death Note', I understood my mistake (currently I have watched 3 more animes...toooo goood!!😍). I also enjoyed with my friends during Children's Day. I also got my first ভাইফোঁটা from my cousin sister (5 yrs old). My Facebook friendlist also started increasing, and I had an idea to be popular to people to some extent. But we were in a trouble with the demonetization scheme launched by the Government of India, but I knew it to be a beneficial step for our future. My FA3 also started a bit later, but this time, some of the exams didn't go well....I thought that to be my fault, but still I controlled myself.
DECEMBER: last month of the year! I don't understand how does the year comes to end so 'fast'...I thought it to be starting just now. Anyways, December had always remained my best month of each year. I enjoyed watching movies by downloading as usual. We also had our school picnic...again in Eco Park, where we had went previously also....and like previous one, this was also a huge hit picnic. We also started our preparations for our Annual Concert on January. I also had an interaction with Principal Sir about choosing the stream for Cl-11. I chose Science with Maths & Computer. Many of my friends took Humanities. I decided to continue in that school only, though I didn't want to. I also had a feeling of having a more tough time in 11 than 10....but what to do? This is life!! I also have to give Pre-board on January for the further selection of our streams. We then had a one-week Winter vacation, shortly after our picnic.
Finally, the year came to an end on 12o' clock. And 2017 has began......and there are many possibilities which I'll have this year, including a toouuughh time in 11, from a comfort zone of 10....in which I amy score above 95%. Actually, my year has only began with FA4 exams from 2nd of Jan, which will be till 11th, and int he middle, we'll have our Annual Concert on 8th. And then, the Pre-boards of 90-marks (advance SA2!) from 16th-31st. Then, our last day of school on 16th February, and then, again, SA2 from early March...AND THEN छुट्टी FOR SOME DAYS....and then again back to school life with 11waiting for me with a 'Danger' sign.
I know that this year will also be tough, but when there is hope, impossible can be turned possible.
So, let me discuss what-what happened in this one year in my life.Basically, many things took place in this 366 days-Almost an epic. Let me explain you month-wise!!!
JANUARY: Nothing much, but I got a feeling of how the year would be. I had my FA4, as I remember, and my Annual Sports meet, which didn't have the excitement of Annual Concert. Plus, some chaos also took place in the school, but for me, it's like-'Oh! Forget it!'
FEBRUARY: I had a huge pr-uncle in the right side of my head!The situation was pathetic, but I didn't surrender until putting an end to it. This was the sign of the upcoming skin problems which I was going to have.
MARCH: I had my SA2 examinations of Cl-9. I thought I will do better than my last time in Cl-8. But, again, Science went BLAH! like every year, Maths again couldn't complete the paper, and other subjects also average. No A1! C.G.P.A. again 9 only! That time my mind was so frustrated that I decided not to study only for Cl-10, because every year the same result is there for me. 10 also it'll be the same. I also decided to watch a much-eager Hollywood movie with my friends, but due to its negative reviews, we failed to watch it. but I enjoyed reading some of my old story books and comic books which I had.
APRIL: This month began with watching a movie-a small budget Hindi movie, which was good, but I didn't want to watch it. I did some silly mistakes while watching the movie with my 3 friends, and this was the starting point of their negative attitude towards me. My new session of Cl-10 also began. Firstly, I didn't feel like going back to that rusty environment of school life, especially after my Cl-9 results. At the same time, I had an infection on the left part of my chest, which made me more frustrated. But I still controlled myself! Oh yea! I also joined my new tuition, and sadly, some of my classmates were also present there. That was the place where I first started communicating properly with people.
MAY: 8th May is usually my birthday. But this time, my B'day didn't go exciting like before. Plus, my Fa1 also began, and I tried my best in most of the exams. My Summer vacation also began very soon, and it left me with again those idiotic projects...and one more thing I want to include with this is that, the full year went on with the same topic-HERITAGE OF KOLKATA, and constantly the tools related to the same thing. I also got introduced to some 'perfect' movie downloading sites. Yipee!
JUNE, JULY & AUGUST: This were the three toughest months of the year. Firstly, I finally revealed my inner feelings to a girl whom I loved (though that was not a proposal). But soon, that love matter became the laughing stock of the class. And my best friends also turned against me. Some of the people also started the jealousy factor over me, by mostly embarrassing me. But I still tried to control the situation, and that's when I started understanding the concept of 'maturity', which I didn't understand till now, even being a 16-yr old fellow. I also got 'fever'-ised in the middle. But I had other ways of entertaining myself-like watching old cartoons of 'Tom & Jerry'.
SEPTEMBER: As usual, SA1 began, but before that we had a special mock test for cl-10 of 50 marks each subject. Oh yes! This year was also to decide what stream to choose in cl-11 and set a perfect goal in life. But I was confused as usual. Anyways, my sa1 went much better than other years, especially when I got A1 in Maths, which used to be my weakest subject once upon a time, but regular practice made me progress. I also showed good signs in Vernacular & Computer.
OCTOBER: It should be named the Puja month. This year's Puja and yester-years' Pujas were no-different. This month went good only for me. But I was still having some familiar problems. Diwali was also held in the same month.
NOVEMBER: This was also a good month. The best thing about this month was that I got introduced to Anime. I previously had a bad idea about anime, but after watching 'Death Note', I understood my mistake (currently I have watched 3 more animes...toooo goood!!😍). I also enjoyed with my friends during Children's Day. I also got my first ভাইফোঁটা from my cousin sister (5 yrs old). My Facebook friendlist also started increasing, and I had an idea to be popular to people to some extent. But we were in a trouble with the demonetization scheme launched by the Government of India, but I knew it to be a beneficial step for our future. My FA3 also started a bit later, but this time, some of the exams didn't go well....I thought that to be my fault, but still I controlled myself.
DECEMBER: last month of the year! I don't understand how does the year comes to end so 'fast'...I thought it to be starting just now. Anyways, December had always remained my best month of each year. I enjoyed watching movies by downloading as usual. We also had our school picnic...again in Eco Park, where we had went previously also....and like previous one, this was also a huge hit picnic. We also started our preparations for our Annual Concert on January. I also had an interaction with Principal Sir about choosing the stream for Cl-11. I chose Science with Maths & Computer. Many of my friends took Humanities. I decided to continue in that school only, though I didn't want to. I also had a feeling of having a more tough time in 11 than 10....but what to do? This is life!! I also have to give Pre-board on January for the further selection of our streams. We then had a one-week Winter vacation, shortly after our picnic.
Finally, the year came to an end on 12o' clock. And 2017 has began......and there are many possibilities which I'll have this year, including a toouuughh time in 11, from a comfort zone of 10....in which I amy score above 95%. Actually, my year has only began with FA4 exams from 2nd of Jan, which will be till 11th, and int he middle, we'll have our Annual Concert on 8th. And then, the Pre-boards of 90-marks (advance SA2!) from 16th-31st. Then, our last day of school on 16th February, and then, again, SA2 from early March...AND THEN छुट्टी FOR SOME DAYS....and then again back to school life with 11waiting for me with a 'Danger' sign.
I know that this year will also be tough, but when there is hope, impossible can be turned possible.
No comments:
Post a Comment