Saturday, 8 July 2017

First three months of the New Year...and more heck awaiting for me!!

Uff...let me take a deep breath before I start writing! Many things have happened since my last blog on January. I think this year will again go as another haphazardous road. I previously thought the year will start with a good note...but it's now FUCKINGLY SHITTY ASS! Actually, this year most of the faults were of mine, and not the circumstances (but still they created problems)...and I realized that with the consequences waiting for me.
Let me start with January! The year started with me lost by thinking about the thoughts of last year. We had our FA4 as usual on early January as usual...and this was the last Formative Assessment of Class 10. OH...I forgot to mention about the Annual Concert which we had. I also believed it to be the last concert of my tender life, and it was a successful one. Then, I had my Pre-board exams (of 90 marks) which would decide which would be my subjects on Class 11. Now, this one went a mess, basically because I was as usual watching animes which were unknowingly distracting me. Another thing which happened was the subject which I studied the least (Computer), I got GOOD, and the subject I studied the most (Science), I got the WORST. I was then almost sure that I won't get Science with such a poor performance, but I cheered myself up, because the final exams were still left.
Oh...I forgot to mention....yet again FELL IN LOVE with a GIRL...but to be honest, it was the strangest love I had in my life...because the girl was 3 years younger than me. I thought a lot of times whether it would be good to start a relationship with such a girl, that also before these exams and stuff...but I, like a FUCKING IDIOT, thought that Age doesn't really matter in a relationship. Basically, that girl was totally like me, and I got mesmerized by her...though she was childish, but it was OK. And, you know what....I also got the proper time to propose her...14TH FEBRUARY. But, I didn't propose her face-to-face...but on FACEBOOK CHAT. I really sometimes think myself to be a LEGEND like those in the sarcastic kids, men and legend jokes. I knew she would not so easily accept my proposal, coz I knew her childish mentality,  but I knew that someday उसे अपना बना ही लूँगा!
And you know what...after 2 days only, I had my last day in class-10 (before exams) on 16th. We wished each other Goodbye by writing something on our t-shirts or paper. Even that girl (oh...I forgot to mention she was in my school only) also wrote "We'll meet soon' to me". I spent a nice time with her that day. But I didn't knew that time it was the last time I'm going to see her.
In the vacation which we had, I chatted with that girl a lot of times in fb. I also opened an Instagram account too at that time....but now I wanna close i, coz of less followers. Anyways, so I studied that time very hardly and vigorously like never before...also doing a writing practice of whatever I learnt from whichever subject (Social Science especially)....I also tried to reduce my social-networking activity. I made a promise to myself that this exam will be very different from my previous ones, and I'll definitely give my 100%.
And, finally, the day came for my Class-10 exams. First, only I had my Computer exam, which I took just 1 hour to finish...so easy and short. Next was my Maths exam. Previously, Maths was my weakest subject in exams as I used to finish the paper late...but this time I had full trust on it, as I had thoroughly practised all the necessary sums required. And जैसीं करनी वैसी भरनी...the paper went very well! I finished it very fast, that's it. Next was English, which was mildly very well. Then came Science!! Oh my God...that's the DANGEROUS one. If I did well, then, I'll get Science in 11 (anyways which I got). That went little crappy as I didn't have time to revise at all, but I knew I'll manage to get good marks. Next was Hindi, which was as usual my very scoring subject, and whatever I used to write, it used to work out...and it did this time also. Sadly, it was the last time I was giving my Hindi exam, as no 2nd Language in 11. And, speaking of last, my last exam was my 'last' Social Science exam. For this one also I got very less time to study because of the very HUUUUUGGGE syllabus. This one will be messed up as before, I thought....but when finally I gave my exam, I was RELAXED. Yes....SST exam over....SA2 or rather Final term over...Class-10 also over....and now it was time for a one-month vacation.
I was really so happy that day...couldn't believe that I gave my Class-10 exam...ufff. Finally, time to relax...
BUT...HA! HA!...Do you think I relaxed int his vacation? Do you think fate will give me chance to get relax? LOL! nope...एक मुशीबत से छुटकारा मिला तो दूसरा शुरू भी हो गया !!! No..it was not only Class-11, which is currently another nightmare for me...there were some other crucial and shocking incidents which took place in the middle of the scene...
Well...I think this blog has already become too much long to explain...so....TO BE CONTINUED...in the next one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment